How Total Gym TV Works:
Step 1: Sign Up!
There are two levels of access to Total Gym TV: Basic and Premium.
Total Gym TV Basic is completely free, and gives you access to 16 of our classic DVD workouts and instructional videos. We're offering this free option as a thank-you to all of our loyal Total Gym TV customers over the years.
Total Gym TV Premium is our monthly paid subscription service. Every month, we release new Total Gym workouts available exclusively to Total Gym Premium members, in addition to the benefits of Total Gym TV Basic!
Can I upgrade my membership later?
YES! Upgrade to Premium at any time by clicking the link above or adding the Premium subscription in your account dashboard.
Step 2: Sign In
Signing in to Total Gym TV is easy!
How to sign in:
- On a computer, go to the top right of your screen, and click the yellow "Sign In" button.
- On a mobile device, go to the top left of your screen, open the menu, and select the "Sign In" menu item.
- Once on the "Sign In" page, enter your email and password details.
- If you have forgotten your password, open the "Forgot Password" link under the "Sign In" form, and complete the process to retrieve or reset your password.
Step 3: Choose a Workout
How to Choose a Program:
Once logged in, you can easily select and browse a workout from your library. To open your workout library, open the "My Account" menu located in the main menu area, and select "My Library".
If you are a Total Gym TV Premium subscriber, new workouts are added your library each month.
Streaming Your Program:
At the current time, Total Gym TV is only accessible from a web browser.
If you have a Chromecast, you can cast to your TV from the workout page. Make sure your Chromecast and TV are powered on, and the Chromecast is available. Hover your mouse over the video player and click the Chromecast icon in the top right corner.
Use the Silk Browser for Fire TV app to navigate to the Total Gym TV page: https://tv.totalgymdirect.com
As the platform continues to grow, we will be releasing iOS, Android, Apple TV and other apps to help you workout whenever, wherever.
Step 4: Workout!
Before you start your workout, make sure you have everything you need to complete your workout safely:
- Fill up your water bottle.
- Grab your sweat towel.
- Make sure your safety pins are in place.
- Make sure any attachments are securely fastened or out of the way if you aren't using them.